Mobile: +91 80561 34888
+91 89396 43436
Email Id: email@example.com
Oneyes Technologies offers a course for engineering students
Click the links below to see it in action!
Programme of study for Android
- WHAT IS ANDROID?
- ANDROID DEVELOPMENT TOOLS
- ANDROID COMPONENTS
- ANDROID PROJECT ARCHITECHTURE
- ANDROID VIRTUAL DEVICE - EMULATOR
- CREATING THE FIRST ANDROID PROJECT
- CREATING PROJECT WITH MUSIC FILES
- CREATING LOGIN FORM WITH DATABASE CONNECTIVITY
- EXECUTION OF DIFFERENT APPLICATION (Apps and Games)
- ERROR HANDLING AND TYPICAL ERRORS
- DEPLOYMENT IN MOBILE
- UPLOAD APPLICATION IN GOOGLE PLAY (Android Market)
Introduction of Arduino
- Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software.
- It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments.
- Arduino is a single-board microcontroller to make using electronics in multidisciplinary projects more accessible.
- The hardware consists of an open-source hardware board designed around an 8-bit Atmel AVR microcontroller, or a 32-bit Atmel ARM.
- The software consists of a standard programming language compiler and a boot loader that executes on the microcontroller.
Embedded System Course
Basics of electronics
An embedded system is a computer system designed for specific control functions within a larger system, often with real-time computing constraints. It is embedded as part of a complete device often including hardware and mechanical parts. By contrast, a general-purpose computer, such as a personal computer (PC), is designed to be flexible and to meet a wide range of end-user needs. Embedded systems control many devices in common use today. Embedded systems contain processing cores that are either microcontrollers or digital signal processors (DSP).
Introduction to Embedded Systems
ISIS Proteus software 7.6 SPO
ARES PCB Layout
3D Animated views of the circuits Simulation
Embedded C language
Simulation with Embedded C Language
Programme of study for Java
- Introduction of Java
- Classes & Objects
- Exception Handling
- MVC Architecture
- Introduction to J2EE Web Application
- Introduction to Servlets
- Servlet Session
- Servlet Cookies
- Servlet Filters
- Introduction to JSPs
- JSP implicit objects
- JSP tags
- Introduction to MVC Architecture.
- MVC with JDBC Connectivity.
- Introduction to Hibernate framework
- Hibernate Inheritance
- Hibernate One To One Mapping
- Hibernate HQL
- Hibernate Native SQL
- Introduction to JSF Framework
- JSF Ajax Example
- JSF Data Table
- JSF + JDBC
- JSF Parameter Passing
- Introduction to Spring Framework
- Spring collection
- Spring ORM and Spring OXM
- Spring JDBC and Spring AOP
- Introduction to J2EE web application flow
- Introduction to MVC framework and Struts1 basic flow
- Action classes in Struts1
- Struts1 Form Handling
- Struts1 Exception Handling
- Struts1 Tiles Framework
Introduction of Robotics
- Robotics is a branch of Artificial Intelligence that is fast becoming a phenomenon around the world.
- It is defined as the study of a Robot's mechanism, automation, chassis and behavior.
- Though the word "Robotics" was first coined in a science fiction novel way back in 1950, interest in this field as a subject of academics is fairly recent.
Introduction of Robotics
- There are oodles of applications of Robots in a gamut of sectors.
- Robots have in certain cases replaced human workforce and in others have enhanced and made humans work safer.
- Medical Surgeries, Automobile, Aeronautics, Construction are few of the industries where Robots are widely utilized. Mechanical Engineers, Information Technologists, Automation Engineers are among the many professions whose knowledge base will be helpful in understanding and in turn flourishing in the field of Robotics.
Programme of Study for Web development Course
- Adobe Flash Professional
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Domain Registration
Contents for .Net Course
- Introduction to Dotnet
- Introduction to C#
- Class & Objects
- OOPS Concepts
- Boxing & Unboxing
- Interface & Exception Handling
- Regular Expression
- Indexers & Generics
- Delegates and Events
- Lamda Expressions
- Reflection & Attributes
- Windows Application
- Windows Presentation Foundation(WPF)
- ASP.NET MVC
- SQL Queries
- SQL SERVER Management Studio
- Web Services
- Windows Communication Foundation(WCF)
©2012 Oneyes Technologies Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved