Mobile: +91 80561 34888
+91 89396 43436
Email Id: email@example.com
- An embedded system is a computer system designed for specific control functions within a larger system, often with real-time computing constraints.
- It is embedded as part of a complete device often including hardware and mechanical parts. By contrast, a general-purpose computer, such as a personal computer (PC), is designed to be flexible and to meet a wide range of end-user needs.
- Embedded systems control many devices in common use today. Embedded systems contain processing cores that are either microcontrollers or digital signal processors (DSP).
Schedule for Embedded System Workshop
- Contents for Theory
- Introduction of Embedded System
- Introduction Microprocessor & Controller
- Contents for Practical
- ISIS Proteus Training
- Circuit Practices
- PCB Design
- PIC Controller
- Programming in PIC controller
- Hardware Training
- Materials Provided(Cd's will be provided)
To know more details click the below icon
©2012 Oneyes Technologies Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved